Sunday, May 13, 2012

Branding

Several years ago, I hated the idea of tattoos. I would find myself telling my boyfriend, "You can't put a bumper sticker on a Porsche." As time progressed, I starting finding beauty in the tattoos around me; from television shows to top-rated celebrities. Needless to say, tattoos are everywhere.

The infamous Mike Tyson tattoo from The Hangover I and II movie

 Kat Von D from the television show LA Ink

Popular hip hop rapper Lil Wayne

"You can say anything that you want with a tattoo. It can be simple and sweet, or it can have hidden meaning behind it. . . Be who you are-but do not limit the person that you will become and the opportunities that you will have down the road." (Porter, 2012).

Sources:
Porter, H.C. (2012). Tattoos - A Form of Self Expression. Retrieved from http://hcporter.hubpages.com/hub/Tattoos-A-form-of-Self-Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment